We currently have positions available for men to be professionally trained to support other men in our community.
What is Mentoring Men?
Mentoring Men is a non-for-profit organisation offering a Free one-to-one life mentoring program, where you will support another man through his life’s challenges. We seek to provide non-judgemental support for all men who are experiencing a range of issues, such as helplessness, loss, depression, job troubles, relationship issues and other life challenges.
Men who seek our help are carefully matched with a professionally trained, non-judgmental mentor whose primary objective during their regular mentoring conversations is to listen, support and encourage.
The role of mentor includes
- Meeting regularly with your assigned mentee
- Attending regular mentor support group sessions.
- Commit to ongoing mentor development skills
To be a mentor you must:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have a desire to improve the lives of others and commit to the program
- Be available to meet with your mentee (online/physically) for a minimum period of 6 months
- Have a National Police Certificate
**_Please note: Our program is Australia-wide and is not limited by the stated locations
If you or someone you know could benefit from seeking a mentor, please refer to our Mentoring Men website.