As an Event Coordinator, you will be responsible for delivering face-to-face events and virtual/hybrid events. In this role, you will be responsible for the ideation, development, and execution of a broad range of client and staff events, and you will also deliver these events.
Your focus will be on delivering the business strategy, supporting multi-channel campaigns to provide the best-in-market client experiences. You will contribute to evolving the events programs, continually seeking opportunities to improve event performance.
You will project manage the end-to-end delivery of face-to-face/virtual/hybrid events, including developing event concepts to meet stakeholder needs, thinking strategically to achieve the right outcomes, and developing creative solutions for delivering content in an engaging way, on time, and within budget. Be the creative project lead on smaller in-person events and webinars; work closely with a diverse number of teams to bring content to life in compelling and engaging ways. Complete and plan tasks as directed by the project lead. Carry out administrative and operational tasks associated with event coordination. Oversee work conducted by external vendors in relation to event execution.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a genuine passion for interacting with people.
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively.
- Collaborative and team-focused.
- Dynamic and energetic personality that thrives in a customer-facing role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience in event coordination and customer service is preferred.
- You will possess excellent project and event management skills, including attention to detail, the ability to manage competing priorities, and a commitment to deadlines.
- You have strong digital skills and knowledge across events and marketing-related platforms, i.e., registration systems and virtual event systems.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment that embraces innovation while always pursuing forward-thinking ideas with new digital activations.