Join our dedicated fundraising and grant writing team to gain valuable experience in a supportive environment, while making a difference in the lives of vulnerable children and their families. Whether you have finessed your administration skills, or you're seeking experience in an admin role, we encourage you to apply!
About this role
The ideal candidate is a committed individual that will embrace our mission and values. They will work closely with the Fundraising Team and our Grant Writers to maximize the financial sustainability of Big Group Hug.
- Ensuring grants applied are documented
- Ensuring social media posts are completed for each grant for proof in acquittal process
- Ensuring purchases are made prior to grant completion
- Ensuring person is allocated to doing acquittal
- Ensuring the relevant team has been made aware of the grant for spending
Desired skills and experience
- Previous experience and knowledge of the fundraising and grant writing process (desired but not essential)
- Knowledge of supporter relationship management
- Excellent time management, organisational and planning skills
- Experience with Salesforce a bonus
To be considered for this rewarding position please send a brief email to our volunteer program manager Francesca at the email address you'll receive after applying on SEEK. You're welcome to attach your CV if you have it handy.
Big Group Hug is a volunteer-driven, not-for-profit organisation that supports vulnerable and disadvantaged families in need, by providing new and pre-loved goods to help these families care for their children, aged from newborn to 16-year-old. Our core belief is that all children deserve the best start in life, so for us, the child is the focus of everything we do. Our team is made up of over 300 individuals/volunteers who are determined and committed to assisting every family who asks for help. We receive requests for specific and essential items through Case Workers, Maternal and Child Health Nurses or other professionals in the community.