The Boroondara Volunteer Resource Centre is advertising this role on behalf of Kew Toy Library (KTL).
The Vice President supports the President in running the toy library, and is required to take on the duties of the President should the President not be available.
- At the request of the President may be required to:
- Report on the annual status of projects to KTL members at Annual General Meeting
- Report on the status of projects to KTL Management Committee
- Handle any outgoing correspondence as directed
- Provide guidance and advice to KTL Management Committee members on more complex matters and decisions
- Maintain the Key Register for KTL and perform bi-annual audit
- Update the Position Descriptions of the KTL Management Committee
- Authorise expenditure items (This position is a bank signatory with the Bendigo Bank)
- Collaborate with and assist the President
- Ensure all important documents are filed appropriately in the KTL Google Drive
- Actively promote KTL in the Community