Are you ready to play a vital role in executing real gatherings that unite our community and inspire change? Are you passionate about facilitating meaningful connections and discussions, all while supporting the mission of the UNAAV YP Committee?
As the Events Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the successful delivery of engaging events that bring our UNAA YP community together.
- Event Execution: Work closely with the Event Lead and other YP Committee members to execute events that align with our mission and engage our membership base. -Collaborative Engagement: Collaborate with the Communications and Marketing and Partnerships teams to support the creation of compelling marketing content and leverage opportunities from existing partnerships.
- Stakeholder Management: Collaborate with guest speakers, coordinate venue and catering arrangements, budget management, and actively support the promotion of events within our community.
- Logistics Support: Assist with pre and post-event logistics, including event surveys and evaluation to enhance the quality of the events we offer.
- Event Coordination Experience: Previous experience in event coordination is highly regarded.
- Organisational Excellence: Proven ability to coordinate and maintain meticulous attention to detail in event planning and execution.
- Interpersonal Skills: Strong interpersonal skills, including stakeholder management and communication abilities.
- Team Player: Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and proactively within a diverse team.
- Digital Event Familiarity: Familiarity with managing online events through digital platforms is desired.
How to apply
Ready to lead change and champion a noble cause? Apply by Sunday, 8 October 2023 by sending an expression of interest to email@example.com, alongside a brief cover letter & resume detailing why you're the ideal candidate for this role.
United Nations Association of Australia (UNAA)
Since 1946, the UNAA has been dedicated to championing the vital work of the United Nations. We're not just an organisation; we're a community of committed individuals and partners who strive to make a difference, both locally and globally. As proud members of the World Federation of United Nations Associations (WFUNA), we're on a mission to create a safer, fairer, and more sustainable world.