We are looking for volunteers with the following skills, interests and experience.
- A genuine interest in working to improve social connections for older people.
- A variety of interests and willingness to share these with clients.
- The ability to communicate with a diverse range of people including the elderly and people with a disability.
- Ability to look after client’s wellbeing and display care and empathy.
- Reliability and punctuality.
Interested in finding out more? Please send through an expression of interest and we will be in contact with more information. Enquiries are welcome from people who don't drive or would prefer not to drive as part of their volunteering role.