Our programs motivate people to enhance the quality of their local environment through personal initiative and community action.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Answer incoming / making outbound telephone calls
- Data Entry into our CRM
- Respond to emails or direct queries to the right department
- Provide assistance to our team (Programs, Education, Media & Marketing, Fundraising and Executive Team).
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU To be successful within this role, you will have:
- Be self-motivated, quick leaner, with a can do attitude
- Be a quick learner
- A strong understanding of Customer Service principles
- Have experience using Windows Programs, computer skills
- Have Excellent interpersonal / communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience in fundraising (grant writing, membership, campaign development for donations through telefundraising, direct mail or market stalls) desired but not essential - training is provided.