We are all volunteers and we need help across various roles.
If the following is of interest, we would love to hear from you:
- you care about animal welfare,
- like listening to the radio, especially the ABC,
- can record and edit audio and TV podcasts on your mobile or desktop,
- can use Google drive and the internet,
- are persistent, thorough and good with weekly deadlines - many interviews are only on the web for a week.
- The opportunity to gain experience with an established and respected not-for-profit that has nearly 3K followers on Instagram and nearly 17K on Facebook.
- Use your skills in a real-world setting, and gain experience and results for your CV.
- A reference/letter of recommendation after six months.
- Exposure to the world of animal welfare activism in Australia.
- Be part of the warm and welcoming CPG community, made up of volunteers across Australia and internationally.
Please note CPG is not registered with Centrelink, so cannot provide volunteering which satisfies their requirements.
CPG strives to create a safe and inclusive culture with wellbeing at its centre. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with diverse gender and sexual identities, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability.