Location: Remote. International and interstate volunteers are encouraged to apply Training: Provided Availability: 5-15 hours per week
This is a newly created role to assist in diversifying our volunteer talent while also setting up systems to run more effectively, and a clear evaluation process. We are agile in nature, open to ways of always improving but also require solid structure to drive change forward. If you’ve a vision teamed with skill and ability to execute with results we’d love to hear from you.
Our marketing team uses a variety of platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn, Canva, Mailchimp, Hootsuite, Figma, Miro, and Wordpress. Our chosen collaboration platform is google workspace which includes gmail, google docs, forms and more plus google meet. We use Slack and Kahoots as our chosen communication platforms.The incumbent should have an advanced understanding of these.
This is an exciting role for the seasoned Marketing professional who will enjoy the rewards of mentoring young and diverse students and early career volunteers. You will make a real difference in the lives of those in the developing world, and develop a new appreciation for all the moving parts of an international development charity.
The Head of Marketing will work in collaboration with the CEO, Chief of Staff, and Head of Fundraising. This role will manage the current marketing team which consists of social media, public relations, EDM, blog, and web teams. As you explore opportunities this team is likely to expand to include video, photography, and digital marketing.
- Set the marketing goals and objectives of Corethics
- Plan, implement and manage the marketing strategy
- Work closely with the Head of Fundraising, Chief Executive Officer and the Chief of
- Create and present annual marketing plan and strategy to the board and other
- relevant stakeholders
- Analyze Corethics marketing strategies and suggest improvements
- Design, plan and execute effective marketing campaigns
- Mentor, assist, guide, and assess marketing team (between 10-20 at any given time)
- A decisive, energetic, empowering, and inspiring leader of volunteers
- Outcomes focused
- Personal integrity and demonstrated commitment to the mission and values of Corethics
- Flexible and fast to adapt to change
- Growth mindset, seeks improvement, and self-reflection
- Self driven
- 3-5 years’ experience in Fundraising, Sales, Accounting Management or similar role
- Excellent analytical and strategic skills
- Demonstrable track record of Strategic Fundraising
- Proven ability to build, manage and develop key stakeholder, partner, and donor relationships
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of developing and implementing strategic and business plans
- Proven track record in fundraising that has directly resulted in increased income for an organisation
- Demonstrated experience in working in a B2B sales, marketing, or fundraising roles or equivalent
- Previous experience holding a leadership marketing or equivalent role at a non-profit organization.
- Experience working in Indonesia, Indonesian native, or Bahasa Indonesia skills
- Experience working in water sector, international development, or textiles industry
- An understanding and passion for the social and environmental issues
- Have a direct influence on the success of our Program, attracting funding to accelerate impact, and increase moral
- Act as a mentor and leader within the marketing team and broader organisation
- Growth-focused organisation
- Diverse, inclusive, and dynamic working environment
- Gain Not for Profit experience for your portfolio
- Make a difference to the lives of those less fortunate
- Exposure to Board Governance for the right candidate