Fundraising Support OfficerKeep Queensland Beautiful
Our programs motivate people to enhance the quality of their local environment through personal initiative and community action.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Answer incoming / making outbound telephone calls
- Data Entry into our CRM
- Respond to emails or direct queries to the right department
- Provide assistance to our team (Programs, Education, Media & Marketing, Fundraising and Executive Team).
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU To be successful within this role, you will have:
- Be self-motivated, quick leaner, with a can do attitude
- Be a quick learner
- A strong understanding of Customer Service principles
- Have experience using Windows Programs, computer skills
- Have Excellent interpersonal / communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience in fundraising (grant writing, membership, campaign development for donations through telefundraising, direct mail or market stalls) desired but not essential - training is provided.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.