Counsellor - VolunteerMISA Counselling Services
As part of our counselling team, you will:
- Provide counselling sessions for men and/or couples to support them navigating mental health challenges;
- Participate as an observer and/or facilitator in our Transformation 24/7 Program – a 12 week emotion regulation program that delivers amazing results for our participants;
- Undertake administrative tasks to support your counselling sessions (capturing client details and session notes, making follow up appointments etc);
- Perform some general administrative tasks to support the office (e.g. answering the phone, greeting clients etc)
Ideally, you will:
- Have recognized counselling qualifications and some experience delivering counselling services;
- Be passionate about men’s mental health and proactive in advocating for them and supporting them in their personal development journey;
- Be available to provide between 4 and 8 hours per week of volunteer counselling.
In return you will:
- Have access to our supervision services;
- Enjoy a brilliant team culture in a friendly and relaxed, but professional service in Strathpine;
- Be making a huge difference for men and their families.