Educator - Special Needs (Hybrid)Zen Tea Lounge Foundation
Since 2017 our charity has provided a safe space for individuals affected by domestic violence, abuse and isolation. We offer support, training and networks to help our survivors rebuild their lives and achieve independence.
The educator's tasks are allocated according to a mutually agreed schedule between themselves and their project manager. This role may work independently within the guidelines and limitations provided by the project manager and/or team leader.
As an educator for Zen, you will assist in the ongoing education workshop initiatives of Zen’s instructors, such as:
- Assist students to achieve positive outcomes
- Demonstrate practice and techniques
- Motivate students with words of encouragement
- Connect with students during the classes through fun, intelligent games ideas.
- Activity companion to assist training/workshop participants with various lifestyle activities
- Engage in administrative duties.
Type of Work:
- Companionship and social support
- Working with special needs youth
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com