BBQ time anyone? Come and join our wonderful community! - Residential Aged CareWesley Mission Queensland
Enjoy being part of the wonderful Anam Cara Community at Bray Park where you will enjoy a free lunch, meet wonderful people, learn new skills, and make a difference in the lives of our elders. Our Anam Cara Aged Care Community at Bray Park is seeking volunteers to assist with the cooking of a BBQ lunch for residents on the fourth Tuesday of each month.
Enthusiasm, cheerfulness, and BBQ skills will assist you in this role as well as:
- Ability to cook sausages and onions on a BBQ.
- Ensuring BBQ equipment is safe and left clean.
- Working within Wesley Mission QLD’s safe work practices including infection control and food handling guidelines.
- Encouraging a sense of friendship and fun in a relaxed environment.
- Enjoying lunch with residents.
- Other tasks as required.
Anam Cara means ‘Soul Place’ and is an innovative and award-winning aged care community. Residents enjoy a resort style community with expansive outdoor gardens, children’s playgrounds and BBQ areas that can be enjoyed by residents, families, and friends.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!