Social Media and MarketingWestern Australian Information Technology and Telecommunications Alliance Inc
This is an exciting role providing an opportunity for the right person to engage with a diverse range of people and organisations promoting and recognizing innovation excellence in ICT in Western Australia.
Activities and responsibilities include the following:
- Developing and publishing content across our website and social media accounts including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Writing content for short-form social media posts
- Promoting our events
- Promoting of WA success stories (entrants, winners and sponsors)
- Contributing to the overall WAITTA Communications Strategy
- Sharing ideas and strategies to create an informative and supportive website
- Liaising with event organisers developing promotional material
- Liaising with sponsors ensuring website and event information is correct
WAITTA facilitates industry connections for all its supporters and entrants, and as a WAITTA volunteer, you will have first-hand access to meeting some incredible people in our community.
If that’s not enough you also benefit from free tickets to the Incite Awards, free tickets to the Gamechanger Awards, and free tickets to putt4dough (dinner).