Seeking event management students to volunteer at Australia’s largest water conference & exhibitionAustralian Water Association
Do you want to receive amazing live event experience on a multi-faceted conference and exhibition? Then you need to be a part of Ozwater’23! The Ozwater’23 event team are looking for enthusiastic, efficient, hard-working and detail orientated individuals to join their volunteer team and assist with the seamless onsite running of this 4 day event.
By joining the Ozwater’23 volunteer team you will gain some invaluable onsite event experience.
Why YOU should be a part of Ozwater’23
- Gain industry experience working on a large-scale conference and exhibition with over 2,500 attendees
- Work with award-winning, state of the art registration technology
- Work alongside a talented events team
There are a number of roles during Ozwater’23 that need to be filled; a sample of what you could be doing is below:
- Providing memorable meet and greet experiences for conference attendees
- Assistance with event registration technology
- Assistance with onsite event registrations
- Assistance with checking in delegates to restricted areas
- Assistance with registration at the gala dinner for over 1,000 guests
- Must be available during 9 – 12 May
- Required to adhere to instructions, directions and regulations
- Be over 18 years of age
Please note this position is unpaid however you will be supplied with a volunteer hat, all meals during the event, and you will receive a delegate satchel. In addition you will receive a letter from the Australian Water Association recognising your volunteering effort.
Applications close 31st March 2023.