We need your knowledge and experience in assisting the Warehouse to sort through donations. If you enjoy rummaging, finding hidden treasures and organising, this could be the position for you. We sort the stock, categorise and disperse to aisles, collect and package up orders to go our to the 14 shop locations and presenting stock for shop display. There are always plenty of different roles to enjoy and sections to work within ie: clothing, bric-a-brac, toys, books. This is a busy, fun and intriguing role where you can get involved with all the behind the scenes processes involved in running the Save the Children Op Shops. We have a wonderful team of likeminded people, all working together to support the sort of improving the lives of children in SA and around Australia and Internationally.
- Fit and able to lift, carry, move stock (no more than 10kg)
- Honesty, reliability and punctuality is a must
- A real can-do attitude not afraid of getting stuck into it
- Ability and willingness to work in a team environment is a must
- Interest in stock control
- Interest in pre-loved goods, collectables and vintage items
- Interest in Fashion, Bric-A-Brac and books