The Boroondara Volunteer Resource Centre is advertising this role on behalf of Breast Cancer Network Australia.
Use your creativity and flair to bring content to life by writing, editing and publishing plain English digital content in a way that helps internal users easily understand technical concepts and processes.
Help us break down text-based content and convert it into visually engaging assets that work for varied audiences (e.g. infographics, images, videos, animations, gifs, etc.), simplify difficult language and distil complex processes making them easy to understand.
Ideally, you will have experience with:
- Digital and Graphic Design
- Human-centre design
- Designing, writing and publishing digital content
- Delivering learning content and performance support solutions
What you'll bring to the role:
- An understanding of user-centred design principles
- An excellent grasp of the English language including a high level of grammar and spelling
- Self-starter, ability to prioritise own tasks and a team player
- An understanding of ADKAR change management would be advantageous
- An understanding of adult learning principles, performance support solutions and the five moments of need would also be desirable.