Connection AssistantTravellers Aid Australia
Who we are:
Travellers Aid is an organisation committed to enabling every individual to connect, engage and participate in their community.
We take pride in the diverse backgrounds of our team which reflect the communities in which we work.
Our services are provided with the highest level of care, respect and dignity and are designed to enable people who face accessibility barriers.
The role (a day in the life):
As a Connection Assistant you will be able to provide information, support and wheelchair assistance to the travelling community.
Daily duties will include:
- Answer the phone
- Take bookings
- Provide information regarding Travellers Aid services
- Provide wheelchair assistance as required
- Assist service users as required
- Flexible and adaptable
- Able to work independently/unsupervised
- Can do attitude
- Strong verbal communication
If you have any queries, please reach out to us at email@example.com