EWB communicates its impact through story-telling. We do this through various formats and channels. Our storytelling aims to reach a number of important stakeholders - such as our volunteers, financial supporters and community partners.
This role will work closely with the Marketing & Fundraising team to identify upcoming stories and build them into our strategic content calendar. Read our blog and check out our social media to get an idea of the kinds of impact stories you’ll be telling.
This position is ideal for an enthusiastic communicator wanting a varied marketing/communications role in a fast paced dynamic team. As an EWB Australia volunteer, you’ll have access to training opportunities, mentoring, ongoing support and access to our beautiful co-working space, Our Community House (if you’re located in Melbourne). You’ll also be contributing to our vision for a world where technology benefits all!
Working closely with the Digital Marketing & Content Lead, your responsibilities may include:
- Writing - interviewing, key messaging, copywriting, proofreading, image curation
- Social Media Management - content creation, scheduling, moderating community engagement, reviewing analytics
- Video Production - storyboarding, sourcing material, editing footage
- Graphic Design - designing documents and assets as needed
- Campaign Development - support the development and execution of digital marketing campaigns
- Appropriate qualification, working towards a qualification, or work experience in Media, Comms or Marketing
- Demonstrated experience producing content for social media, website, eDMs and other channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working with social media
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and show initiative
- Exhibits energy and enthusiasm and an interest in working in the non-profit sector
- Experience using Campaign Monitor
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience using Wordpress
- Experience using Google Analytics
How do I apply?
Send a cover letter, addressing the required skills, and CV to Isabella Fredheim - Digital Marketing & Content Lead, email@example.com. Please provide links to examples of your work if relevant.
If you do not have all of the experience listed above but are enthusiastic and interested in gaining more experience in the not-for-profit sector, we’d still love to hear from you! This role can be flexible depending on your interest and experience in Marketing/Communications.
Get in touch with Isabella at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.