What & Why
JCI Eastern is looking to form an energetic project team with individuals who are ready to jump on board and throw themselves into a variety of interesting projects in 2023.
This is a hands-on, learning-by-doing role delivering meaningful projects ranging from online initiatives such as podcasts, small-scale professional development programs to a large-scale conference.
The mission of the JCI Eastern team is to engage and support young people in their early to mid-career to create a positive impact in communities.
Who is this opportunity for?
This opportunity is open to anyone, of any personal or professional background between 18 and 40, who is based in Melbourne and is enthusiastic about creating lasting change.
This is a perfect role for you if you are:
- a young person who wishes to gain experience a professional looking for a career transition and wishing to upskill and connect a professional who would like to give back to communities.
What do we offer?
An opportunity to
- widen your local, national and international network
- deliver tangible outcomes
- test your skills and build your capabilities
- an invitation to become a full financial member and accessing further opportunities such as governance training
What will you bring?
- Your can-do attitude
- Your genuine commitment and professionalism
- Your open mind to explore opportunities
- Your generosity and kindness in wanting to make a difference.
To be successful in this position, the following requirements apply:
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 February 2023. Responding to this SEEK ad alone will not be considered.
- Be willing to attend a casual meet and greet either online or in-person.
- Be sure to check the spam folder for email communications after the submission of your application.
About JCI Eastern
Junior Chamber International (JCI) is a global, non-profit organisation for young people to develop leadership skills, meet inspiring people and make a real impact in local communities.
We are a group of young leaders, aged 18-40, from different backgrounds, cultures and professions. For over 100 years, JCI members around the world have acted on one shared belief – the improvement of our society and environment is paramount, not just for us but also for future generations.
JCI Eastern is a JCI Local Organisation based in Melbourne, Victoria. Supported by a leadership team consisting of full-time professionals, JCI Eastern has a strong focus on supporting young people in developing their career while making an impact.