Community Consultant and Leaders | Not-for-Profit (NFP) & Charity Sector | Remote Work - AustraliaNot-for-Profit & Charity Community Consultants & DCSS | Indigenous - Aboriginal - Diversity Charity
Not-for-Profit & Charity Community Consultants (N.F.P.C.C.C.) is a National Social Enterprise Indigenous Charity that helps Indigenous Communities, Social Enterprises, Non-for-Profits, and Charities with a vast range of services; for more information about our services, please visit our website.
We are currently recruiting for a Community Consultant to work with us on projects on which we are engaged by various sectors and specialties, which you will be engaged to support, in accordance with your qualifications, experience, skills, availability, etc.
Not-for-Profit & Charity Community Consultants (NFPCCC) aims to support and collaborate with minded and focused organisations. Our motto is 'HELPING YOU – HELP THOSE IN NEED!' which benefits the community from the domino roll-on impact effect when delivering our services to community organisations.
Not-for-Profit & Charity Community Consultants (N.F.P.C.C.C.) is a joint partner and close ally to Diverse Communities & Social Services (D.C.S.S. Australia) which is a National Not-for-Profit Community Justice and Social Services Charity.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a commission-based paid position, so you will be engaged as a Pro-bono Employee (Volunteer) and paid 50% of the commission for each project you work on. You will be responsible for identifying relevant work to your expertise and ensuring success for the project.
We recommend you visit both of our websites to ensure you are the right fit for our culture and team and to make a list of any questions which we can help answer and or address any improvements possible.
We are a very Committed, Professional Volunteer Dual - Not-for-Profit Charity, which is very VALUE driven, with a Down to Earth (DTE) say it the way it is culture.
Key Areas of Accountability Include but are not limited to:
As a corporation of professionals, we seek to help the community and organisation directly and indirectly through some of the following services:
- Governance and Not-for-Profit Coaching/Development;
- Grant and Tender Application Support and Writting, Auspicing;
- Assist with selecting the appropriate constitutional structure and developing their constitution alongside their organisation's needs, requirements, and legal requirements;
- Create personalised and industry-approved 50+ specified policies and procedures customized to their unique organisational needs;
- Guidance around governance, at both management and Board level;
- Assist and support with both Incorporation and Australian Charities & Not-for-Profit Commission (ACNC) matters;
- Assist and support with applying for appropriate Australian Taxation Office (A.T.O.)matters;
- Assist and support with ensuring the organisation has the appropriate Insurance, Fundraising licenses, and other Permits.
Business Development Services:
- Gaining access to various pro-bono support services, e.g., email and I.C.T. services, social media, Team building, and co-working spaces (virtual);
- Auspicing arrangements for grants and donations;
- Networking to appropriate stakeholders;
- Human Resources process establishment and training;
- National Police Check Services;
- Create personalised and industry-approved various forms to make their systems and operations more enhanced, as well as provide appropriate information, which is to help safeguard the organisations.
As well as many more services as required by the organisation and the capacity of our team; for more information please visit our website.
Our Not-for-Profit Organisation is an Indigenous/Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisation (A.C.C.O.). The filling of this position is intended to constitute a special measure under section 8(1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth), s12 of the Equal Opportunity Act 2010 (Vic), and s8(4) of the Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities Act 2006 (Vic). Preference may be given during selection to suitably qualified applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander (First Nations - Indigenous) People,