Toy Library Borrowing AssistantEltham Toy Library Inc
The Eltham Toy Library is a not-for-profit organisation giving members the opportunity to borrow from a huge range of over 800 toys, games and puzzles. Children love visiting the toy library to help choose toys to take home, and parents have the opportunity to meet other families with young children in the community.
Key duties include:
- checking toys that have been returned from borrowing, including entering them into the computer system, and noting any missing parts
- putting away returned toys back onto shelves
- tidying shelves to ensure all toys are easily located
- assisting members with questions or help them find toys to borrow
- set up and pack up of the toy library sessions
- assisting with stocktake reviews
- cleaning of toys if required
Required skills and experience:
- there are no specific required skills for this role. All training will be provided by our session coordinator.
- we are most in need of assistance for our Tuesday morning borrowing sessions. This session runs from 10am-11:30am every Tuesday (excluding public holidays).
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.