Bus DriverBetter Together Community Support Inc.
We are looking at volunteers for Bus driving, who will need to pick up & drop off clients at pre-set locations between Atherton & Cairns.
They will be responsible for the welfare, comfort & safety of the clients
- If possible, it would be preferred that the bus driver lives in tableland region
- The Queensland department transport driver’s authorisation is a security check
- The volunteer cannot be over 80 years of age, for insurance purposes,
- CST community bus is a door-to-door service for pensioners & health care card holders between Atherton & Cairns (except Kuranda) where pick-up & drop-off is bus stop
- Value all clients regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, gender, or creed
- Lock up & pre-trip checks, re-fuel bus etc.