Extensive and in-depth knowledge and experience in the music industry, music production, and professional management of musicians.
Desired experience and skills:
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to work productively.
• Collaborative, team player with a positive can-do attitude
• Experience working in disaster-affected communities is desirable. Personal Attributes:
• Patience, tolerance, and flexibility
• Trauma-awareness / empathy for working with disaster-affected communities
• Comfort in building relationships remotely (using online communication channels)
• Collaborative, can-do attitude
Please submit your basic Expression of Interest to email@example.com by 15 July 2022 confirming the following:
• You have the relevant skills and experience as outlined in the Selection Criteria.
• Confirmation that you are a registered volunteer with ABV or are willing to go through ABV’s screening process to become a registered volunteer
• If there are any special considerations, we would need to make for you
*Please note: At this stage there is no need to write a response to selection criteria.