The committee requires assistance from a volunteer to help with marketing of our cricket club and obtain sponsors. It would ideally suit someone living within Hobart/Brighton area as face to face communication with sponsors is preferred to build strong relationship.
Duties would include:
- Research of local businesses (within Brighton and surrounding suburbs in Tasmania)
- Obtain contact names, phone numbers & emails from relevant businesses
- Email/hand and negotiate sponsorship packages
- Follow up phone calls
- Report to committee outcomes
- Marketing and/or social media experience is preferred but not necessary The role may be ongoing where needed for marketing of events etc This role would free up committee as they prepare for the season. More hands make light work as they say. Please provide your current resume, details of your marketing experience as well as how you will tackle this project. We will require you to keep a log of calls in order to claim reimbursement of phone costs.