Become a Girl Guide Leader at Elanora HeightsGirl Guides NSW, ACT & NT
About Girl Guides - We are Australia’s leading volunteer organisation for girls and young women. Our mission is to empower girls and young women to discover their potential as leaders of their world.
About This Opportunity - As a Volunteer Leader, you will be involved in developing and delivering fun creative activities for girls in a safe and friendly environment. Leaders become part of the Girl Guide Unit. Units are grouped by age from 5 on-wards. You will receive training and support throughout your volunteer journey. You will be part of a global organisation of over 10 million women and girls.
The Impact You Will Have Resilience, self confidence and a sense of purpose are some of the hardest areas for young girls to develop in today's world. You can make a difference as a Girl Guide Leader!
What we do Our program is girl-led, so girls choose activities and challenges they would like to do. The best way to find out more about what we do is to visit a Unit.
How to Become a Girl Guide Leader -
- Express interest here by clicking the purple 'Apply' button
- Let us know why this role interests you and what you feel you could bring to the role
- Keep an eye out for a reply email that provides further information about our organisation and what women just like you are saying about their volunteer experience
- Once we receive your expression of interest we will be in touch
- If you are then interested in finding out more, we will organise for you to contact a local Girl Guide Leader and to visit a Unit meeting while you consider joining Girl Guides NSW, ACT & NT