The Adelaide Cricket Club is managed by a member elected Board and a Board appointed Management Committee, members of these two bodies are all volunteers and, all are employed in full time work outside the club. With this in mind, the Management Committee is seeking to appoint a Fundraising Manager to oversee fundraising activities
The Fundraising Manager will be required to:-
- Investigate fundraising opportunities and provide the Committee with a fundraising plan and goals for the year.
- Coordinate fundraising activities and set up a sub-committee to assist if required.
- Lead and support a sub-committee to organise events and fundraising activities.
- Consider new ways to fundraise, eg digital solutions, different events, engaging the local community
- Organise the marketing material eg. flyers, posters etc, to promote fundraising activities. Promote the fundraising activities to Club members and encourage them to gain support from their family and friends.
- Work with the social media manager to Promote fundraising activities on the Club website, social media and other communication means used by the club
- Work with the sponsorship manager to organise sponsors and local businesses to support fundraisers where required appropriate. Ie. Voucher donations etc.
- Prepare rosters for volunteers assisting with fundraising activities as required.
- Ensure all materials required for fundraising are ordered and available.
- Supervise the collection of all monies raised and submit to Treasurer.
- Keep accurate records of monies received and spent for all fundraising activities.
If you are interested and would like to discuss this role further please contact our Club Manager, Julie Brown via the 'Express Interest' button below
Holder of RSA desired but not essential
Your assistance will be greatly appreciated