Volunteer TrainerTHRIVE Project
THRIVE Project is offering the opportunity for a select group of individuals with a passion for sustainability to join a growing initiative to gain valuable experience and give back to a worthy cause.
What is THRIVE?
As a not-for-profit for-impact initiative, we aim to place humankind onto a sustainable path and create a ‘thrivable’ future for all. Throughout our practice, we implement a scientific and evidence-based approach in all our endeavours. This is seen throughout our three divisions of research, education and advocacy. THRIVE is strongly committed to equal opportunities and values diversity in our workforce.
We provide educational content and free software solutions to address some of civilization’s global challenges:
- Climate change
- Biodiversity loss
- Social inequality
- Food security
- and more…
We’re looking for an articulate, driven Trainer with a conviction for sustainable transformations. Your experience will include:
- Delivering introductory programs such as induction and producing training materials
- Leadership: you should be able to motivate and integrate with culturally diverse teams
- Coordination: the ability to plan, schedule, and organize effectively
- Communications: you’re comfortable writing and speaking in lively discussions and debates
- You are tech and internet savvy and have a passion for change for the better
In this volunteer role you'll showcase commitment, passion, and persistence to help create a thrivable future for planet Earth.
Why join THRIVE?
- Free induction, training, and mentorship support
- Gain commercial experience and develop your presentation skills
- Access to global connections (including VIPs)
- Guidance and education from experienced volunteers
- Access to internships, subsidized roles, and the chance to land a paid job
- Teamwork/Collaboration opportunities across many fields of endeavour
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluent in English (preferred)
- A passion for sustainability
- A collaborative team player mindset
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Well-developed problem-solving abilities
- Highly organized
- The ability to handle multiple tasks to meet strict deadlines
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ambition and proactivity
- 3+ years of experience in online training, preferably in the Not-For-Profit sector.
Applications will be treated with strict confidentiality