ACH Group is seeking additional volunteer support for the Southern Sing for Joy Choir Group based at Port Noarlunga and the Western Sing for Joy Choir Group based at Glandore.
Role Description - Assist Choir Director & Social Links staff to provide an enjoyable weekly Sing for Joy Choir Group session for the southern & western metropolitan Adelaide area that offers a positive musical & social experience for ACH Group Customers. Tasks include:
- assisting with setting up & packing down for session
- welcoming Customers & accompanying to seats if needed
- helping Customers with song sheets and other Choir tasks as needed
- assisting with morning or afternoon tea break
Skills & Experience required:
- friendly, respectful, and social nature
- able to work and contribute to a team/group setting
- interest in the well-being of older people
- interest in music, choirs, and group activities
Skills & Experience NOT required:
- you don't need to be a singer!
- you don't need to know how to read music!
- you don't need live music performance experience