Founded in 2017 by Melissa Williams, Corethics is an independent charity established to create sustainable and thriving communities in the developing world.
We partner with trusted community organisations working on the ground to tackle some of the most complex issues affecting human society and the environment.
Our Bali, Indonesia Program consists of our Waste 4 Wealth initiative. #waste4wealth tackles an "invisible" threat to human and environmental health - toxic chemical pollution from industry. Through circular wastewater treatment solutions, innovation can transform communities free from the edges of poverty.
About the role
We hope this experience will either catapult you into the not-for-profit sector or give you the satisfaction of sharing your skills to benefit local communities in Bali and help them overcome their water crisis. Maybe both!
The Email Marketing team members will undertake some or all of the following depending on experience:
- Preparation of strong fundraising messages that appeal to donors (potential and current)
- Scheduling of messaging through automated workflows
- Research prospective donors
- Understand our work and be able to communicate to all stakeholders
- Monitor progress of campaigns including preparing reports
- This role will require you to allocate up to 5 hours hours per week depending on your expertise, availability, and skills you wish to develop.
Ideally, you will share the workload with 4 other volunteers to ensure you keep your work-life in balance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to be creative, persuasive, and influential
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task with a keen eye for detail
- Experience using Mail Chimp or similar
- Honest, diligent, self-starter, and able to work autonomously
- Proficiency in English
- Carry out duties and responsibilities in line with policies
- Uphold Corethics pillars sustainability, empowerment, equity, and ethics
- An interest in international development, the not-for-profit sector, and/or Indonesia and its development context
How To Apply
Be prepared with your CV and two references and complete the form that will be sent out to your email address following your application. Only completed applications will progress to the interview. Thank you and good luck!