Team Sports 4 All assists families who are going through financial and/or social hardship; we connect them with their local sporting club and integrate them into a team sport of their choice. We cover registration fees and uniform costs but more importantly give ongoing support via our group of volunteers to encourage long term participation in community sport.
The Role (Sports Mentor):
- Be part of making a real difference in the community via grassroots community sport
- Be an integral part of the personal growth of children and families you mentor
- Volunteer on the days and times that suit your lifestyle
- Support from a passionate team who are committed to making sure sport is accessible to all children.
- Time required - approximately one day per month (spread over the month)
Tasks & responsibilities (Sports Mentor):
- liaising and meeting with families/children
- give ongoing monthly support to your allocated families
- attend information sessions (2-3 per year)
- attend and assist with TS4A fundraising events (2-3 per year)
Qualifications • passion for the local community, disadvantaged youth and sport
Location We are currently looking for sports mentors who reside in - • Kingston • Glen Eira