The Buddy Up Board of Directors is a team of 6, mostly in Perth. Established in 2018, we are growing as an organisation and need to develop our board level structure and capability. The right person would become a valuable member of the board who would play an important role in improving the functionality and effectiveness of the board.
The Board Secretary would be responsible for the following:
- Distribute agenda and relevant documents for monthly board meetings.
- Prepares board meeting minutes.
- Board document control.
- Schedules board meetings.
- Monitors organisational risk and compliance.
The following are the desirable characteristics we are looking for:
- Ex-ADF or emergency services would be beneficial but not essential.
- Prior board experience, preferably in a secretary role would be ideal.
- Organisational skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Business ownership or strategic planning experience is helpful.