Mental Health Support Worker | NFP Community Justice Charity | Remote WorkDiverse Communities & Social Services (DCSS Australia) | Community Justice & Social Services Charity
Tasks and duties
- Assessing client needs.
- Monitoring client progress.
- Delivering counselling (to individuals or groups).
- Liaising with other community groups and social services.
- Referring clients to other support groups and social services.
- Contributing to developing new services and mental health programs.
- Maintaining client records.
Mental Health Support Workers deliver counselling and refer patients to other social services programs.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.