It has been another difficult year, even more so for those already experiencing hardship. Volunteering with The Salvos will offer a great team-building experience, and especially with the knowledge that you’ll be helping us bring unexpected joy and hope to those who need it most. From just a few hours, your group can help make a real difference this Christmas!
Salvos Myer Gift Wrapping Station
- Key Tasks: Help wrap the gifts of shoppers at Myer in exchange for a donation to help those most in need!
- Shift dates & times: 2 hour shifts between 10am - 6pm
After hours shifts are also available during the retailer's extended trading hours and weekends
Please specify your desired shift date, time and if you are part of a team in your expression of interest
- Due to COVID-19, we are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of all. Please check your state’s restrictions before expressing interest in volunteering
- This opportunity is only suitable for volunteers 12+ and over - those under 18 must be accompanied by their parent
- Must wear flat, enclosed shoes
- Dress requirement: black and white neat dress, suitable to the work environment (you will also be provided with a Salvation Army apron to wear)
- Feel free to get into the Christmas spirit with accessories!
- Paid parks are available via Secure or Wilson; as well as a variety of public transport options
- We experience a high volume of interest during Christmas, and it may take a little longer than usual for us to respond to you