What will you be doing?
You will be busy:
- Sorting, packing and stacking goods as needed
- Moving items between the warehouse and the shop
- Moving inward goods into the correct areas
- Helping move goods to customers vehicles
How does your volunteering help?
ReStore is Habitat for Humanity’s social enterprise that accepts and resells new and gently used items donated by businesses and the general public. The funds that our ReStores generate support Habitat’s home building program of providing low income families experiencing housing stress with a decent place to live.
What you will need to volunteer?
- The ability to sort and organise stock
- Some manual skills are helpful
- Happy to work alone and with others
- to be reasonably fit
- A willingness to learn how to use a manual hand forklift
For more information, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator Felicity Smith at email@example.com or 0479 116 953.