About the Role:
Get2Know is looking for a passionate and detail-oriented Volunteer Support Coordinator who is able to use their understanding of the disability sector to make a real difference in the lives of NDIS participants.
What You Will Do:
As a Support Coordinator, you will work with scheme participants from different age groups. You will coordinate service providers and supports, liaise with government agencies, obtain quotes for services, organise service agreements and monitor participants plans. Assist participants to understand their responsibilities under service agreements, prepare for plan reviews, collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, resolve any issues that may arise.
-Excellent verbal, written communication skills, above average computer skills -Excellent customer service skills and genuine care and attention to our clients and participants -Ability to apply Empathy and have passion for what you do -Good time management and organisational skills -Be able to work in a team but also work independently -Be able to work in line with the organisations vision and values.
- Experience or knowledge of the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme)
- Experience working with people or case management (disability desired)
- Ability to work flexible hours to suit needs of participants and services
- Ability to work creatively and think outside the box
- Good understanding of person-centred care
- Highly organised
- NDIS and/or WWCC (or willing to obtain)
- Relevant Qualifications (Cert 4, Diploma or higher)
- Or Study/Experience in relevant sector.