About the role:
As a true generalist, the volunteer People and Culture Coordinator will be responsible for the administration and coordination of a range of human resource functions. You will provide assistance on a range of strategic and operational human resources functions across the organization.
- Support all volunteers through the onboarding and exit process.
- Maintain all HR folders in HR Drive in an orderly manner.
- Maintain and update our HRMS system.
- Accountable for the administration and upkeep of the ‘People and Culture Inbox’ which includes providing support and advice to line managers regarding recruitment, policy and procedure interpretation.
- Maintain and update volunteers' portfolio.
- Create volunteer wellbeing surveys.
- Plan cultural engagement activities.
- Manage all legal compliances for the organizations. Regular reporting detailing volunteer movements, progression, and rewards programs.
- Assist with the development, review and deployment of HR policies, processes, tools and projects to support continuous improvement.
- Assist with the performance management and review process.
Nice to have:
Tertiary qualification in HR or related discipline.
Experience in HR Generalist or administration role
Proven ability to interpret legislation, regulations together with policies and procedures.
Strong interpersonal and management skills
You are highly competent with written and verbal communication
Great stakeholder management with the ability to build and maintain working relationships.
An approachable, supportive and can-do attitude.
You value volunteer experience and want to play a role in creating and cultivating this moving forward.
Show strong initiative and professionalism, and understand when to escalate and who to involve.
High level Microsoft Suite Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Why Volunteer with us?
If you relish working in an evolving environment, have a desire to work collaboratively amongst a wealth of talent and gain some great experience personally and professionally our organization is a great place to be. We will provide you with a great work environment and support by providing you with advanced systems to work on and great mentorship, which will give you an opportunity to gain experience and improve your skill sets. You will get the opportunity to meet volunteers with similar interests, which will provide you with an opportunity to network and learn from other professionals. Most importantly, if you volunteer with us for four months and beyond, we will provide you with Volunteering Certificate and references on your LinkedIn profile
Graduates are encouraged to apply.