Assistant Boxing CoachPCYC - Midland
Are you a passionate fitness person looking at making a difference with youths? If the answer is yes - we want to hear from you..
Midland PCYC is looking for a volunteer to help run Boxing classes at their centre.
The Midland PCYC boxing program aims to provide participants with an alternative way to work out and keep fit, whilst having fun at the same time. We are looking for a volunteer who has a passion for health and fitness and wants to be a positive role model for others.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Explain and demonstrate the correct boxing techniques
- Setting up and packing down equipment
- Help ensure lessons are run efficiently
- Ensure rewarding lessons to aid in developing their skills
- Motivate and encourage participants