As a Volunteer Administration Assistant, you are the ‘face’ of RSPCA, the first person people see when they visit the shelter. In this role, you are responsible for coordinating our very busy reception desk at the shelter; tasks include meeting and greeting customers, assisting with data entry, answering enquiries in person and by phone or email, typing in correspondence and other general office administration tasks.
The major roles are -
- Greeting customers on arrival to the shelter
- Answering with general and adoption inquiries
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Assisting with data entry
- Responding to emails and typing correspondence
- General office administration tasks