General Bar duties include shifts in the afternoon/evening, opening and closing the club during our normal opening hours and out of normal hours sometimes for hall hire or functions depending on requirements.
Maintain the bar, serve drinks, restock the bar as needed, attend functions and hall hires, be a point of contact for club members to renew memberships and welcome new people to the club.
- Applicants should be neat and well presented with the ability to work as part of a close team, honesty and reliability are requirements for this role.
- Bar experience would be prefered however on the job training will be provided.
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA) preferred, although the club will pay for RSA for suitable applicants.
- Be ready and able to commit to a monthly roster even if its only for one or two days out of the month.
- Public and Current/Ex-service members welcome to apply.