Volunteer Human Resources/People & Culture Officers | NFP Indigenous Charity | Remote WorkNot-for-Profit & Charity Community Consultants & DCSS | Indigenous - Aboriginal - Diversity Charity
Tasks and duties
- Providing advice and assistance on HR policies, projects and procedures.
- Assisting the HR Manager in recruitment activities such as preparing job descriptions, advertising roles and conducting interviews.
- Overseeing the onboarding of new staff and assisting in the development of onboarding procedures.
- Preparing reports for the HR Manager and maintaining employee records.
- Developing training and development programs.
- Assisting with performance management processes and devising staff remuneration, rewards and recognition and wellbeing programs.
- Dealing with workplace relations issues such as complaints, conflicts, grievances and misconduct.
- Coordinating workplace health and safety initiatives.
- Organising counselling or support for staff members dealing with a workplace accident or personal trauma.
- Reviewing employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Managing staff succession planning.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.