Tasks and duties
- Overseeing daily operations of the business unit or organisation such as the production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Creating and implementing growth strategies.
- Setting key performance goals.
- Hiring key personnel and overseeing training programs.
- Evaluating and deciding upon investments in equipment, infrastructure, and people.
- Reporting key results to senior executives.
- Reviewing financial statements, sales, or other performance data to measure productivity.
- Identifying areas needing cost reduction or process improvement.
- Directing sales, marketing, or customer service activities.
Our Not-for-Profit Organisation is an Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisation. The filling of this position is intended to constitute a special measure under section 8(1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth), and s12 of the Equal Opportunity Act 2010 (Vic) and s8(4) of the Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities Act 2006 (Vic). Preference may be given during selection to suitably qualified applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander.