WebmasterWildlife Rescue Australia
We are currently seeking the volunteer services of an experienced Wordpress Webmaster to develop a website on behalf of WRA. This volunteer opportunity may be carried out remotely/from home and is suited to a responsible person with sufficient time available to commit to a voluntary organisation.
The applicant should have:
- good design skills and ability to create a professional-looking website;
- available time to develop a new website in collaboration with another webmaster;
- a working knowledge of programming languages and operating systems.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- maintaining and updating the website;
- optimising the performance of the website; and
- preparing monthly reports on the website’s performance.
If you are looking to use your skills and knowledge to support a worthwhile organisation, and make a real difference to the rescue and care of our precious wildlife, please apply now.