Role: Store Assistant at BSL Greensborough
Store Location: 106 Main Street, Greensborough VIC 3088
- Directly opposite Greensborough train station
- Close to shops, supermarkets and café’s
- Enjoy your lunch break at nearby Greensborough War Memorial Park
When will you start? As soon as possible!
What does the role entail?
Our volunteers cover a wide range of duties, from sorting donations to creating vibrant displays, supporting back of house operations and assisting customers throughout the store. Your duties may change depending on what the store needs help with on a particular day, and we’ll ensure you have all the training, support and guidance you need to feel confident while learning the ropes.
What experience do I need?
No specific experience is necessary, only a positive can-do attitude! Whether you’re new to retail or a seasoned professional, we’d love to hear from you.
Apply now if you’re ready to:
- Make new friends and get involved in your local community
- Learn new skills, gain sales confidence, become a customer service expert
- Lend your knowledge and support the team at our vibrant op shop
Why volunteer with the Brotherhood of St. Laurence?
The Brotherhood of St. Laurence (BSL) is a social justice organisation working to prevent and alleviate poverty throughout Australia. Our mission is to pursue lasting change in the community, inspiring a more compassionate and just society where everyone can thrive. When you volunteer with BSL op shops, you'll help support the most vulnerable members of our community with a brighter future. You’ll also help us continue to raise funds through our stores for the many life changing community programs, services and research we run.