FoxG1 Foundation Australia is looking for an experienced policy and procedure writer. This role will suit an individual who has prior experience in policy development and writing experience.
Who we are:
FOXG1 Foundation Australia is a charity dedicated to raising awareness of FOXG1 and trying to find a cure for FOXG1. By studying FOXG1, we can also understand to prevent or cure diseases such as autism, Alzheimer's, epilepsy, and schizophrenia.
About the role:
HR Manager/Advisor will be responsible to write, document, and review the policies and procedures of the Charity and ensure that they meet the standards of the Charity.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Compose, maintain and clarify high-quality policies and procedures that are easy to understand by everyone in the charity.
- Consult relevant departments while creating documents to meet guidelines
- Review policies and procedures to ensure they are relevant and suitable for the organizational context; cross-reference and check to ensure consistency
- Maintain associated documents like terms and conditions, guidelines, templates, and other related materials
- Introduce new policies and guidelines internally to ensure smooth process flow in the organization.
- Create and maintain manuals to make any changes in documents, or policies.
- You will report to Director HR
Required skills and experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in HR or related field, and/or relevant experience in making policies and procedures
- An enthusiast, who is willing to work for charity
- Excelling writing and editing skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft office
Benefits for Volunteers
- We provide references for all our volunteers. (Note – You need to volunteer for at least 4 months.)
- You will receive a volunteer certificate
- We provide mentor-ship and training for people who want a job or looking for a job
- We also provide people the skills to be competitive in the workforce
- The work the volunteer has done can be used as a portfolio piece