Is your organisation a socially responsible organisation who wish to make a difference to the families impacted by childhood cancer? If so, we would welcome your team to volunteer on one of our properties either at Herston or South Brisbane. This is a great team building day and you will be helping a small charity doing big things in the paediatric oncology space in Queensland.
We have tasks such as:
- Mowing and whipper snipping
- Inventory or stocktaking of items in our units and our community room
- General tidy up of our grounds including the playground area for our kids
- Painting or refreshing some areas in our units
- Detailing and cleaning our transport vans and cars
- Water pressure cleaning of our paths and driveways
- Cleaning and tidying up our laundry facilities
- Some admin work from time to time.