Since 2017, our charity has provided a safe space for women affected by domestic violence, abuse and isolation. Our initiatives provide our women with the support, training and skills to rebuild their lives. Zen Tea Lounge Foundation believes to combat Domestic Violence women need to gain: 1) financial freedom, 2) emotional freedom.
Programs are delivered against these pillars, with each woman in our program becoming empowered to take a courageous step to take back her agency, and it has been our passion to help them rebuild their lives. We work in tandem with a variety of agencies, health professionals and the community sector to provide holistic support.
Zen Tea Lounge is seeking qualified yoga instructors who can make our vision for social change a reality. Our mission is to empower those affected by DV and create lasting independence.
- Facilitating Yoga programs
- Teaching and mentoring participants of the programs across a variety of yoga skills domains
- Planning, developing and evaluating programs in consultation with the manager
- You share Zen Tea Lounge's mission to end domestic violence in Australia
- Exceptional communication skills
- Highly energetic and can build rapport
- Passionate about fitness and health
- Experience teaching yoga within group settings (desirable)
- Cert 3 & 4 Qualification in Fitness (desirable)
There is several opportunities across both NSW and VIC.
In return you'll get to work for a great cause, expand your skillset and receive our endless gratitude.
Please apply with us. Please note, due to the high volume of applications and limited capacity to onboard new volunteers, we may not be able to respond to every application.
Thank you for taking the time to apply and volunteer your time with us.