Since 2017, our charity has provided a safe space for women affected by domestic violence, abuse and isolation. Our initiatives provide our women with the support, training and skills to rebuild their lives. Zen Tea Lounge Foundation believes to combat Domestic Violence women need to gain: 1) financial freedom, 2) emotional freedom.
Programs are delivered against these pillars, with each woman in our program becoming empowered to take a courageous step to take back her agency, and it has been our passion to help them rebuild their lives. We work in tandem with a variety of agencies, health professionals and the community sector to provide holistic support.
Zen Tea Lounge is seeking skilled PR & Communications volunteers who can make our vision for social change a reality. Our mission is to empower those affected by DV and create lasting independence.
- Growing and increasing brand awareness through social media and marketing channels and developing brand engagement strategies
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations organising
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
- Drafting correspondence to high-profile stakeholders
- You share Zen Tea Lounge's mission to end domestic violence in Australia
- Min 1 year of demonstrated experience working within a PR or marketing focused role (preferred)
- Experience in engaging with key influencer partners or corporate clients
- Experience in supporting the development of digital and influencer marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, passionate and positive - seeing and creating opportunities is second nature to you
- Driven & autonomous - can work effectively in a dispersed team and take the role and make it happen!
In return you'll get to work for a great cause, expand your skillset and receive our endless gratitude.
Please apply then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note, due to the high volume of applications and limited capacity to onboard new volunteers, we may not be able to respond to every application.
Thank you for taking the time to apply and volunteer your time with us.