The not-for-profit organisation PlantingSeeds Projects is seeking a volunteer content creator with expertise in graphics and video.
Our rapidly growing organisation runs a number of initiatives in the environmental sustainability field. Projects include work with the NSW Department of Education, and a program that assists seniors.
We are looking for a passionate volunteer who can help us create and update existing graphics and videos. We are flexible in our requirements and would like to hear from anyone who may have the skills to assist us.
By return email, when submitting your interest in this role online, you will receive the contact details to forward a link to your portfolio or some examples of your work to support your application for this role.
A knowledge of and access to Adobe Illustrator and After Effects is necessary.
Commitment would be approximately six to eight hours a week. The team does work from a city office on Tuesdays.
COVID-19 regulations and staff and volunteer numbers both indoor and outdoors s are determined by information stipulated by HealthDirect.gov.au. COVID safe procedures are in place for all staff and volunteers who interact with PlantingSeeds.
- Work with a dynamic and passionate team
- Learn about environmental sustainability issues and projects
- Opportunity to work in a city office one day a week (or can work virtually)
- An interesting range of projects catering to a broad cross-section from primary school students to seniors
- Opportunity to be creative