Community Support Worker (Not-for-Profit & Charity - Community Justice Organisation)Diverse Communities & Social Services (DCSS Australia) | Community Justice & Social Services Charity
Tasks and duties
- Assessing the needs of clients and the nature and extent of their difficulties.
- Planning, developing and implementing support programs.
- Monitoring and reporting on the progress of clients.
- Referring clients to agencies that can provide additional help.
- Interacting with clients and encouraging and arranging various activities to help stimulate them physically and emotionally.
In some cases, Community Support Workers advocate on behalf of clients so they know their rights in situations where they may be experiencing inequality, injustice or discrimination.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.